Effective Date: 04/24/2015
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As you use the Website, we may collect certain personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. This personal information may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other information you provide to us. You may submit this information to us when you subscribe to our mailing list, receive coupons, participate in sweepstakes or other promotions, post on our forums, or for other reasons disclosed at the time of collection. We may also gather other demographic information, such as your gender or product interests. We may also receive information from third-parties and combine that information with information you have provided to us.
We may also collect certain non-personal information when you visit the Website. This information may include IP address, device identifier, the time, date, and names of webpages you have visited, and the browser type you used to visit the website. We collect this information via "cookies" or other similar technologies. This non-personal information helps us measure the success of the Website and its features, and to improve and customize your online experience with the Website. Your browser may have an option that allows you to accept cookies, reject cookies, or receive notification when a cookie is sent, but you should note that the use of such browser settings may limit your use of the Website.
USE OF INFORMATION
- • Internal record keeping.
- • Improving our products and services.
- • Maintaining and improving the Website.
- • Monitoring the Website for compliance and fraud.
- • Providing offers and advertising to you from us, our affiliates, subsidiaries and other third parties that may be of interest to you.
- • Compliance with legal process or other legally required purposes.
- • Research and analysis purposes.
- • Other purposes described at the time of collection.
- • Affiliates and our parent company for marketing and other business purposes.
- • Service providers or agents that perform activities for us, such as email marketing and sweepstakes fulfillment.
- • Partners and other third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- • As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- • For research and analytical purposes.
- • Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, other legal process, or to protect our rights, or the rights of third parties.
- • After you have consented to such sharing.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who serve ads on our behalf and others on non-affiliated sites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to this site and elsewhere over time.
You may visit www.aboutads.info to opt out of this type of advertising by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance self-regulatory program. Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The Website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 13.
We take reasonable precautions to help protect information we maintain in a secure manner.